Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SCREAM !

AHAH! WENT TO TIMESQUARE THEMEPARK !! XD
Went to Timesquare themepark the other day..
okay admit it !!
it was quite long ago.. XP
anyway..
Sing came n fetch me bringing along Eric and Feng..
so.. we head to da Sri Petaling LRT station..
and there we go !
took the LRT to Sungai wang.
the main plan was actually to roller skate.. but.
I felt uncomfortable with the dark atmosphere with ppl who were commiting FASHION CRIME !
okay.. calm down now..
so we head to take sum sticky pic.. ahh~! to think of it now.. Sing still owe me the pics.
anyway..
Yay!! nice pic were taken ^^ happieee~!
then we had an idea of going in to da themepark to have sum fun..
so there we go.. WEEE~!
1st we went to play da bumper car.. ( I noe I'm childish XP )
then we challenged the ROLLER COASTER !!
muahahahahhaha~!
yeshh !! it was fun !! b4 knowing some facts..
just then Meng Leong phoned me..
ML : where are u huh ? come to my area aka timesquare never tell me laaa~?!
Come with who? bla bla bla.. MANY QUESTION .. lazy to type XD
JLoh : ermm.. I'm on the roller coaster.. I guess I'll say bye b4 dying.. XD
BYEEEEEE~!
after getting off the roller coaster .. we quickly ran n sat again ..
2nd time.. meng leong manage to see me b4 da roller coaster starts again..
but b4 that.. 3 guys were like flirting with me n Sing..
Ew.. DISGUSTING ..
Guys were like : Hey ! where are u from?
I'm like : hello?! KL ?!
Guys : I'm from thailand
JLoh : MADE in THAILAND laaa.. XP.. if u get wat I mean..
then they were like standing really close so I persuade Eric to change place with me.. XP
great !! b4 sitiing on the roller coaster.. they actually wanted to sit with me n sing..
Nonsence.. of course we won't let them sit with us.. so we're like.. errr... go away..
haha
luckily they wanted to syok themselves so they sat at da 1st row..
After the 2nd roller coaster ride.. we went down n I got sad.. T.T..
cause my DNA MIXER wasn't open .. >.<
total cramp .. numbness on his butt and my hand..
I pushed him to the end n he was like.. weihz!! my butt cramp edy la!
then I was like .. NO CHOICE! I can't move either!
after 360degree we took the dare to sit on the hammer !!
weee~!
Feng cried her lungs out !! hahaha..
she was so freaking SCARED..
she was like.. MOMMY !! STOP ! TING ! HENTI ! TENG !
stop in all language came out from her.. hahahha.. funny rite? shhh ~! dun let her noe.. wahahahaha..
soonnn.
the fact was out..
we saw the poles holding the roller coaster shook like mad!
omgosh ! I actually sat on that?!
then we took our picture of the day!!
which is the one above
3 girls =D
take care ppl..
muax!
JLoh

No comments: