Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Dengue

Just 10 minutes more.. dad will be heading to the hospital..
I'm just so sad.. so sad that I can hear my heart torn into strings of sorrow.
I wished that I could have taken his place . So I won't have to see him suffer through all the joints and muscle pain , stomach upset , nausea n vomitting .. etc.etc.
I just can't believe this is happening..
Everyone who is reading.. please pray for my dad..
Pray that he'll get well soon..
pray that the platelets counting would go up..
Lord.. I trust faithfully in you. I truly believe you'll heal him.
Lord, let me have faith in you like how Abraham had faith in you..
Bless my dad and heal him lord..
Wipe off the tears that are rolling down my cheeks , may hope and faith fill my soul.
Shout to the lord with your prayers people.
Thank you so much if at this moment you're reading this and you're praying for my dad.
Thank you so much.
God bless you..
JLoh
that is currently going through a hard time.

No comments: