Tuesday, March 31, 2009

God, are you there?

Lord,
I'm seeking for you in my prayers..
I'm waiting for your answer..
today.. I've got answers from many people..
but is that your voice talking to me?
or is that a trap?
Lord,
are you there?
are you listening to what I'm voicing out ?
can you feel the pain I'm going through?
please tell me what to do..
Friends told me..
Do not frown..
cheer up.. You've done such a good job..
warm hugs were given to me today..
lord.. is your spirit hugging my heart today?
Jesus .. my lord.. my shepherd..
you melted my heart today did you?
allow me to ask..
please do not get angry.
were your beside me today?
I felt all the warmth today..
I got my angels surrounding me today..
but god..
the emptiness in my heart is getting stronger..
it's controlling me..
SAVE ME ..

T.T.

don't tell me you wish to save me but you can't..
tell me you won't give up on saving me..
tell me you'll stay with me..
I Love You My Lord My Savior My Comforter.
JLoh

No comments: