Thursday, March 26, 2009

Love


Love, it is so amazing.. it is so painful but yet so sweet..
deep in everyone of us..
we are in love..
and listen here .. you're beloved at the same time in love ..
feeble lil girl asked me a question..
you think that he likes me??
this is what I told her..
Yup.. but..
what I meant was, everyone of you like everyone around you..
it's just the amount of like you have for them makes the difference. Is is confusing? it's like if I like A B C D E all of them .. but If I like A more so it becomes as what everyone says I love A.. but if I like E incredibly less this makes the word everyone says - hate..
okay hate is a strong word ( as my English teacher says ) so I guess you could put it as dislike. agree? haha.. you may not agree but this is what I think..
Later On,
I was astonished for knowing that theory of mine really make things turn out different with everyone else.. which is..
when you look at everything in a different way.. your world becomes more beautiful ..
how should we look at things?
I was told by a friend as I was praising another person for his talent and beauty in him.. she told me.. is there anything that you think is ugly? or is not good about anyone?
I say yup.. but after I took another thought through it..
Okay I guess.. not much.. but if I think it's bad.. it's because I'm going to correct them ^^
for their own good.. XD as old people says..
well.. to me..
everything has their positive side.
Everything could be all wrong, the whole world can be against you,
People may hate you or you just don't know what's going wrong with you . BUT no one can control your happiness.. no one can take away your appreciation for this world for everything / everyone around you..
so think about it..
even if you keep loosing things like watches hp bla bla bla..
think of the things you still have..
too much
really too much.
be thankful ^^
it makes your world turn into a wonderful place..
A beauty hidden behind the curtain which you have to open to see..
Be Brave ..
Take The Chance And Make A Change..
take care everyone..
god bless ya today..
You Are Loved By Your God Your Lord.. as well as me ^^
as I told you you are beloved and at the same time your loving someone.. because everyone loves everyone.. just a slight difference of the amount..
* a sudden touched in my heart ..
a song to share called amazing love ..
and for Chinese song ..
深深愛你
Love,
JLoh

No comments: