Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm DEVASTATED

I'm devastated ..
My heart is like torn into pieces..
I don't know WHY ..
I'm dead.. I'm in such sin..
lord..
Please show mercy ..
cover me with your precious blood and wash away all my sins..
Lord..
This is ALL a Big mistake..
how can this be?
T.T..
something really really sad happened..
I'm confused now..
and in guilt if I am wrong..
my sheep cried over some things that it looked as if I caused it all to happened..
I'm so sorry to my beloved teacher..
Don't hate me please..
It's ALL TRUE..
but I didn't know there were so much inner ideas that I never knew..
Although I'm right..
and wrong at the same time..
I'm in guilt..
it is as if I shouldn't have told the truth as if I've betrayed them..
is the devil living in me?
LORD..
I give it all to you..
lord I'll let go..
but please lead the way..
please let me know what to do..
Please not let everyone hate meeee..
please show mercy..
Hallelujah praise the lord..
I'm in guilt and I'm devastated..
I can't sleep for the night again I guess..
kill me bahz..
Night..
JLoh

No comments: