Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recharged

My blog have been left to die for some time..
haha
glad that it's back ehz?
XD
well.. it's the holidaysss !!
have been longing for it to come and now.. IT'S HERE ! weee~!
mm..
Went back to my grannies on the 16th .. at 1st I was forced to go back ( a lil willing ) but then later on as I crawled into da really comfortable seat.. I come to realize that going back was the right choice =) thx sam.. owe u loads.. although you convinced me with a raucous voice..
then..
we had fun eating chocolate buns chatting watching Arashi.. hahaha
Arashi Arashi For Dream
hahaa.. ahhh~! I'm missing it now..
then we played the game that I invented.. fineee..
I admit.. it's kind of a silly game I guess.. but come on it's fun right?
* Sam nods * XP
okay.. it's a dim sum + kung fu game
1 word.. FANTASTIC
Further on , we had a hour nap b4 reaching Kluang just to reenergize ourselves.. haha
as we got back to Kluang and parked our car.. we got our lazy bums out of the car still in a blur case.. we gave a big SMILE and greet our grandpa and grandma.. although it was raining..
but WE'RE HAPPY !! that's all that counts.. =)
hmm.. we were there around 5pm..
yes it could be the time being in the car..
we got confused by our stomach .. not sure whether it was feeling hungry or we could wait for dinner to cum in 2 hours time..
but anyway I decided to save the space for dinner .. and yes it was worth a wait..
the mouth watering dinner !!
we had lots of delicious servings that night..
I was satisfied .. haha
meanwhile when we got home.. we had fruits.. all kinds of different fruits and gong gong even bought ice cream just for us knowing that we love eating ice cream.. T.T.. * touched *
haha.. okay.. so this means.. EXERCISEEE !!
to keep a fit posture.. we must EXERCISE.. not another word I started to work out ..
after some exercise had a cooling bath n off we go to bed..
2nd day.. wat a long post ehz? hahaha..
after having Big Pao for breakfast ..
Dad and I played our all time favourite TABLETENNIS..
woo hoo~! it's been long baby..

I was so excited to play tabletennis for I don't usually have the chance to play in school or any other place.. so this is like a one in a few months when I come back to Kluang..
Ahah !! I WON !! sorry dad.. haaha.. guess I've grown stronger and harder to beat nowadays..
don't worry you can be the 1st runner up in the the world..
and I can be the world unbeatable champion XD
after that had lunch at sum place which I ate Curry Mee with yong taufu.. ahah.. caught you drooling over there while reading my post.. hahahaa
in fact, I shared ice kacang with Sam for desert..
Jealous?? XP
okay.. as we got back.. I was tired.. so I went for a long nap.. and when I woke up it was 4-5pm so straight away I went to look for my cousin Sam..
but she was having her nap now.. so I went mooching about our compound ..
finally Sam awakes.. haha
but just then it was time for dinner..
yay ! we went to CHING HING aka A FOK.. XP ain't that weird? hahaha
then all the way there we were singing..
when I say Lucky You say Mad.. Lucky MAD! Lucky MAD ! x2 come on everybody let's scream !! WOOOO ~!
hahaha
craziness..
as we got there we ordered our favourite dish.. O JIEN ..
Muaahahahahaa.. IT ROCKS weihz!
then summo SATAY !!
pork , intestine , lamb and more..
it was so delicious that you cannot describe it with words..
but this comes with a result causing us to put on weight.
So to be sure that we maintain and not gain weight..
when we got home ..
we danceeee around the runway doing funny arashi moves not to forget laughing like mad and having stomach aches by laughing too hard.. haha
and exercise all we can by dancing, inventing new moves, madness running around, and by joking around .. and guess wat..
IT WORKED !!
haha..
forgot to mention.. theres actually tons of mosquitoes there.. but who cares.. I killed 15 in 1 morning.. hahaha.. another way of fun XD
after all the hard work it's another nice refreshing shower , homeworks including maths n add maths..
DA MOST MEMORIAL PART..
grandma teaching us how to knit..
omgosh.. this is sooooo fun !!
now I can't stop knitting.. although I'm still learning but somehow I'm addicted to it..
haha
hope I can knit something out of it soon ^^
thx ah mah.. YOU ROCK !!
You Are Soooo COOL !! I have da best Ah Mah in the world !!
woo hoo~!
so that's all.. today was da day I came back..
hurts me to leave.. and I was reluctant to leave..
but aw.. I guess I can come back again rite?
Ah Mah.. wait for me !!
I'm gonna come back whenever I have time !!
LOVE YOU GRANDMA GRANDPA GUGU BEBE SAM DAD AND MOM !!
you all rock my world!!
and Thank god for giving me such a wonderful family and such a wonderful time being with them..
god bless all of them..
may your blessings be with them now and forever..
Amen..

No comments: