Saturday, July 11, 2009

too good

You're too good for me..
Thank you lord for giving me such a great friend..
Thank you lord for letting me have the chance to love her..
Thank you lord so so much for loving me by giving me hope and faith..
Thank you lord..
there is so many things to thank you for..
praise the lord JLoh is alive..
She is still fighting towards glorifying our father in heaven..
All for His glory..
May all we do is All for His glory..
I really love you god..
so so much..
深深爱你,耶稣,深深爱你,耶稣,
我爱你超越生命中的一切。
唯有你,
聆听。
谢谢你天天垂听我的祷告。
求你聆听我每一个心跳,
倾听我的心。
Thank you lord for answering my prayers..
Please keep on hearing my every heartbeat .
Being by my side no matter what happens..
Lord I thank you so so much..
take care of my friend lord.
Lord I believe you love her.. and so do I..
she's such a incredibly amazing friend.
Lead her for you are our shepherd.
Guide me for lord you are the light in the darkness..
I'm happy now..
For I have my god my lord in my heart..
God is the center of my life..
Amen.
JLoh

No comments: