Tuesday, May 05, 2009

the midnight care


Hope ur feeling better !! =D

A picture of us ^^love u dear
Yesterday night ..
it was like 12am in the morning I wud say..
I received a msg from Jun..
she was feeling awfully lost.
which made me think back , when I was still a kid..
that was the feeling that haunted me back then.
hmm..
yesh girl.
this post is dedicated to you..
XD cry me a river. nahh..
mm..
I consider you as a blessing from god to me all along..
You were there for me when I needed you ^^
your a listener as well as a good helper .
but oh girl..
don't stress yourself out too much..
many ppl will be worrying abt u..
hehe..
hugsss..
hope u'll feel better soon.
You belong to us.. we are a biggg family girl ^^
always here for you..
anytime anywhere.
JLoh will be there..
XD
always ready to lend an ear and shoulder.
always ready to wipe ur tears..
Jesus hears ur cries.
so PRAY HARD!
=) love u!
JLoh

1 comment:

Rocky said...

haha, looks like twin... so cute !