Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tagsss

Okayyy . here it goess.
Tagged by DEARIE Jo ^^
Rules and Regulations.
All 21 people must do unless you don't have a blog.Write the names of 16 friends you can think of in your head.And then answer the questions,Say you're guessing if you don't know,but at least guess on all of them.After doing this, tag your 21 "lucky" friends to do the same.
1 Jien
2 Jo
3 Sam
4 Shu
5 Jan
6 Ben
7 Spell
8 Sherine
9 Kee Shin
10 Jee Yan
11 Amanda
12 Anni
13 Rocky
14 Jane
15 Kath
16 Yen Yi
17 Wai Man
18 Charlene
19 Jason
20 Straise
21 June

1. How did you meet 7 (Spell)?
I wonder how ? I wonder why? lolz. erm. we were in the same primary actually.

2. What would you do if you and 15 (Kath) had never met?
I will Cry A River !

3. What would you do if 20(straise) and 1(Jien) dated?
Well .. 1. cry 2. impossible 3. laugh like mad 4. they don't know each other.

4. Have you seen 17(Wai Man) cried?
Yup.. sumhow.. out of gastric pain if I'm not mistaken.


5. Would 4(Shu) and 16(Yen Yi) make a good couple?
Nooo.. haha.. that's so wrong plus they're both taken XP

6. Do you think 11(Amanda) is attractive?
Totally SEXAY ! pheww wit..

7. What is 2 (Jo)'s favourite colour ?
Pink ? Blue? Oh no~! good question.. Jo ~! Answer for me XD

8. When was the last time you talked to 9(Kee Shin)?
Couple of hours ago in class? haha

9. What language does 8(Sherine) speaks?
Rojak ! haha.. English x malay x cantonese x TINY TINY bits of chinese

10. Who is 13(Rocky) going out with?
Ehem .. Good Question !! Rocky ! who u like huh? hahaha.. I'll force it out of him:)

11. Would you ever date 17(Wai Man) ?
Till now.. Not YET XD..haha.. Wai Man ~! I'm coming ~! XD

12. Where do 18(Charlene) live?
Puchong =) why ask? want to meet her ehz? haha

13. What is the best thing about 4(Shu)?
She's a One of a kind! special unique person =)

14. What would you like to tell 10(Jee Yan) right now ?
T.T... I'M GONNA FAIL MY PHYSICS !! AHHHH~!

15. What is the best thing about 20(Straise)?
Everything about her is wonderful =) PERFECT

16.. Have you ever kiss 2(Jo)?
does words count? haha.. real life > Not yet ! Going to the next time I see her.. hehe.. MUAX !

17. . What is the best memory you have of 5(Jan)?
Had alot of fun together ^^

18. When's the next time you're going to see 4(Shu)?
hmm.. I wonder as well..

19. How is 7(Spell) different from 6(Ben)?
Haha.. wow.. best friends.. lemme see.. FACE Definitely ! haha.. height perhaps?

20. Is 2(Jo) pretty?
DEFINITELY ! HOT PRETTY FABULOUS! out of words.. my dearieee.. XD

21. What was your 1st impression of 15(Kath)?
SUPERB person ^^

22. How did you meet 3(Sam)?
How could i have not meet my cousin b4?! when she was born =)

23. Is 5(Jan) your best friend?
YESH !

24. Do you hate 12(Anni)?
Of course not ! :X how can any1?

25. Have you seen 18(Charlene) in the last month?
I see her every week.. twice in a week XD

26. When was the last time you saw 16(Yen Yi)?
Few weeks b4. ICT Course . =)

27. Have you been to 5(Jan)'s house?
Nopee.. haha sure hope to =P wee~!

28. When's the next time you'll see 10(Jee Yan)?
Tomorrow !! weee~!

29. Are you close to 11(Amanda)?
Yup yup ^^

30. Have you been to the movies with 4(Shu)?
Have I? I think so. haha.

31. Have you gotten in trouble with 8(Sherine)?
Memanglah .. haha.. we've been through so much T.T.lol

32. Would you give 19(Jason) a hug?
Yeah. Since I haven't met him in AGES ! haha.. a symbol of missing him XD

33. When have you lied to 3(Sam)?
nope ^^ for what I remember.

34. Is 11(Amanda) good at socializing?
Very ! She's da top in socializing

35. Do you know a secret about 8(Sherine)?
A secret you say? nonono.. TONS .. haha

36. Describe the relationship between 12(Anni) and 18(Charlene).
They don't know each other, but they have 1 thing in common. they're PRETTY .

37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9(Kee Shin)?
He's a joker. haha. Cheers people up when your mood is down. lol

39. Have you ever had a crush on 12(Anni)?
I'm not a lesbian you know? haha

40. How long have you known 2(Jo)?
It's been 5 years and still counting.. hehe

41.Does 11(Amanda) have any girlfriend / boyfriend?
Yeah.. if I'm not mistaken

42.Have you ever wanted to punch 1(Jien) in the face?
Haha.. he's too cute for me to punch .XD

43. Has 21(June) meet your parents?
Wooo~! SHE HAVE ! yeah! haha

44. How did you meet 11(Amanda)?
We were primary classmates ^^

45. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3(Sam)?
Yesh.. haha.. SO SORRY ! I hurt everywhere that I could hurt her when I was a kid.. haha.. especially while playing tabletennis

46. Do you live close to 7(Spell)?
Not to say close but not far either

47. What is 8(Sherine)'s favourite food?
Oops.. I don't know.. >.<

48. What kind of car does 1(Jien) have?
He can't drive yet. haha. so he doesn't have a car !

49. Have you traveled anywhere with 9(Kee Shin)?
Nopee..

50. If you give 14(Jane) a $100 , What would she / he spend it on?
That shopaholic would buy clothesssss shoes and moree of those 2


Love,
JLoh

1 comment:

0415 ♪ said...

sharon here!
link me! link me!
http://rottara-rottara.blogspot.com/