Tuesday, May 05, 2009

To Shen


Keep your Spirits Up !! Keep the smile dear !
Your smile brighten up many ppls day.
Your smile warmth my heart.
and it brings us back
to what we have.
Love you
Shen
Shen A Shen. Don't worry dearr.. I will always be here for you no matter what.. I believe what your're going through is what that'll make you grow stronger.. hey dear.. don't cry in the middle of the night k? I love you u know? remember.. Our mighty god is standing on your side n will be supporting you all the way! Jesus loves you and I do too. Love you darling. I will be praying really hard for you .. Be strong yahz. cheer up ! Look at the world. the beautiful world. You are such a blessing. You are a treasure to me dear. Don't worry. Even if the world turns their back at you.. You have me that'll always be here hugging you into my arms .. sis in christ. Listen to me. No matter what they say, no matter what they tell you, it's not true. Believe in yourself. don't let them bring you down. You are so wonderful. Amazing I would say. God bless You today ! love, JLoh

No comments: