Friday, June 12, 2009

Bible verses

Love bible verse :
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:13

Hope bible verse:
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you."
Psalm 39:7

Forgiveness bible verse:
"Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved."
Psalm 55:22

Bible verse for TEENS =)
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

We Should Always Remember..
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Lastly,
The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalm 23.

No comments: