Monday, June 22, 2009

Taggg

I got tagged AGAIN ! hahaa..
here it goes ppl.
I've just tagged u !! XD
1. Wee Jien
2. Vanessa
3. Yi Jun
4. Joleen
5. Rocky
6. Jee Yan
7. Sherine
8. Kath
9. Jane
10. Sky

1. Would you date number 5?
(Rocky) , Best Friends are good enough =D

2. Number 2 just got in a car crash.
(Vanessa) Yeee.. won't gua.. hahaha.. choi choi choi..

3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend.
(Jane) Expected XP wait wat does that means?haha..jkjk saja la.. we have diff taste ppl !!

4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4.
(Jo) I would be very happy to see her !! YAY !! I MISS YOU JO !! T.T.

5. Number 1 is acting weird.
(Wee Jien) mm.. if he acts weird.. I'll act even more weird for him to feel normal XD

6. Numbers 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.
( Jun , Kath , Sky ) 3noes 10. haha.. but it's IMPOSSIBLE. I bet sky will end up being botakXD

7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and ask you to go to a concert.
(Sherine) HUG HER TIGHTLY.. eyes filled with tears.. THANK YOU !! LET'S ROCK IT !!

8. Number 10 takes you to a bar.
(Sky) Now.. THAT IS SO WRONG ! hahaha..

9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world.
(Jo) I will CRY IN PAIN.. and make her bring me with her =D

10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
(Kath) We'll be having fun playing hide and seek with the cops I guess XD

11. Number 5 asks you out to dinner.
(Rocky) GO RIGHT AHEAD ! Weeee~! will you rocky? XD

12. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus.
(Jane) We've always been on the same bus =D we go around together by bus.

13. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep.
( Jee Yan ) ask her to call her boyfriend XP

14. Your walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.
( Jee Yan ) That would be freaky ? hahahaha.. to the groundd.. hyper man.. haha

15. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.
(Wee Jien) I would rub off his tears and lend him my shoulders =D always here for u dearie..

16. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal.
(Vanessa) It's time dear.. hahaha. waiting for your meal arhxx..

17. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala.
(Jo) I would probably get too excited and decides to kidnape it from Jo.. hehe..

18. Number 4 just got you an X-Box.Lol.
(Jo) I'll kiss her like mad !! not that I'm not now.. hahaha.. LOVE U Jo even if u dun get me and X-Box !! hahaha..

19. Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game!
(Jane) wow.. that would be fun .. hahaha.. expected! she's like a cute lil kid.

20. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight.
(Jien) He's perfectly FIT !! you'll never go overweight dear =D

21. Number 7 looks lonely!
(Sherine) ain't it obvious that I'll teman her? hahaha.. dun worry I'm here for u =)

22. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone.
(Vanessa) I'll just RUN AWAY CRYING LIKE A BABY ! hahaa.. no la.. kiss her on the chicksXD

23. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.
( Jun and Rocky ) will you?? hehehe.. I would be touched =D but it won't be a surprise anymore would it?

24. Number 6 decide to dye their hair black.
(JeeYan) I wonder how you'll look with perfectly black hair.. hmm..

25. You catch number 9 by him/herself, crying.
(Jane) Got'cha ! haha.. no la. hugs her tightly in my arms.. just cry baby.. cryy..

26. Numbers 1 , 3 , 5, and 6 all tackle you at once!
( Jien, Jun , Rocky, Jee Yan ) not a bad idea.. hahaha.. COME ON !! Come get me !! Nenenibubu.. muahahahaha..

No comments: