Friday, June 12, 2009

Pictures and Captions


THE MID VALLEY TRIP STARTS By..
when we found Jien in MPH.. ehem.. actually I couldn't recognize him XD SORRY LA.. hahaha.. I couldn't recognize him but Ke Xin could. She keep convinsing me that Jien was Jien. and I was like.. NO WAY.. He should be taller.. XP.. then in the end.. okay.. I lost.. hahaha.. found him.. he bought his ghost story book.. ehem. bedtime story ehz? XD
then, Jien and I had a BIG HUG.. cause we missed each other too much.. haha..
after that.. we headed to NOWHERE.. lolz.
wondering where should we look for Hui Yee JM and YQ.
anyway we thought of getting lunch right after meeting up with them so..
we saw the Green lovely chair.. XD.
we head to it and got ourselves comfortable with it.
so we start our usual lil chats.
After a long lil chat became a long chat.
THEY REACHED ! WEE~!
so we headed to gardens for our lunch.
oohhh.. XXL chicken chop Rocked ! haha.
I wonder how big is JM's stomach under that skinny lil girl.
right after meal.. she asked if any1 wanna eat again !
wow.. amazing as I was really full.. haha.
anyway we went shopping around.
and I had the same idea as I always had, the Fitting Room runway.
haha.
so Ke Xin and I went fashion showing .
after the torture and suffering of Jien to just go all over his ghost story waiting for us the girls to finish our fashion show.
We headed for more food.. amazing ehz?
haha. and lastly we headed home.. wee~!
Oh Come On. youdon'tthinkwe'llleavewithoutcamwhoringdoyou?
You're So SMart !
We camwhored all the way in the Lrt till home.
Ehem. no1 was staring okay? haha.. because we were the only ones on the LRT ! yay! =D
that's all..
here comes Photos and captions.
Her.. The White Angel =D pretty ain't she?
Me. FAT ! T.T.
Suddenly Emo Strikes . oh no~! Stop kidding us.. hahaa.
Jien was like FASTER FASTER I GTG! haha..
Promoting the JLoh Rox To Da Max Lrt Card.
Madness Controlled Our Minds.
Picture perfect. left Me Xin Jien
Wee~! my head looks big! XP.
They look like a couple do they? XD nyahaha.
Hey.. I'm happy okay? look at my smile.stop asking.. I'm just tired. lol
I'm just acting stupid.. n she's staring at my silly face.
Picture taken by pro JLoh . model Jien.
In The Lrt. Xin Me Jien.
Taa Daa~! THE END. =D

No comments: