Sunday, June 07, 2009

Family Camp Rocks To Da Max!

When I say JLoh you say Rocks !
JLoh Rocks ! JLoh Rocks !
When I say Yellow You say Rocks !
YELLOW ROCKS YELLOW ROCKS !
woo hoo ~!
Family camp is so so worth it .
It is totally Educational yet ENJOYABLE !!
I learned so so much through this camp
I think I've grown alot..
and now it's time to make it happen !
As they say Action Speaks Louder Than Words !
we have to live it out to show it.
Yes..
I love you people !
I love you dad and mom !
I love my family
and love my home .
Church is my 2nd home.
A place where I get nourished and where my mental can rest and come close to my father in heaven
Hallelujah praise the lord
Thank god for letting me enter this camp .
Now I can see clearer.
You have answered my prayer in such a wonderful way.
You gave us parents , you loved us first and you gave us the right to love others like how you loved us.
I will try my best to learn to live with more love and give more love which is sacrifice.
I believe through this camp, many have gain the courage to mend the broken gap between one and another , between family ties , friends.
We learn NEVER use others .
We learn to respect , praise , share and to appreciate etc.etc.
Love is just so great
thank you lord.
You are so amazing.
This camp is such a blessing for me.
It gave me strength and taught me well.
Take care
love,
JLoh

No comments: